Saturday, October 25, 2008

10-25-2008 - I'm Hungry For Pizza

Got up this morning, there was a membership notificaiton, and an order notification from Papa Johns. Evidently I got so drunk last night I ordered some pizza in Orlando, Florida...

mailto:fromservice@papajohnsonline.com

date Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 5:18 PM
subject Your Online Order has been Processed 67459359 / Delivery
mailed-by papajohnsonline.com

Dear Michael Brennan,

Thank you for placing your Papa John's pizza order via our Online Ordering service. Please find below, details of your order:

****************************************************************************

Online Order Number: [67459359]Order Type: [Delivery]Delivery Time:

[Approximately 30-40 minutes]
Restaurant: Papa John's Store #9185922 TURKEY LAKE RDORLANDO, FL 32819-4202(407)363-7272

Total including tax = [$31.86] Method of Payment = [Cash]

Thank you for choosing to order online with Papa John's pizza.

If you have any questions regarding your order, please call your local restaurant at (407)363-7272 and reference order number 1024/0085.

In the event that the restaurant has a question about your order, or requires confirmation before your order is prepared, we will attempt to contact you by telephone. If we are unable to reach you by telephone, you will receive an e-mail notification from a Papa John's Online Support Representative.

If you would like to speak with an Online Support Representative please contact us at 1-877-547-7272 and refer to Order #67459359.

Sincerely,Papa John's Online

2007 Papa John's International, Inc. All Rights Reserved.




So, what the hell, I'm game. I went to the Papa John's website and reset the password and logged into the account, here is what I found out about myself:




Ok, so my base info:



Michael Brennan
4760 Olive Branch Road, Apartment 1608
Orlando, Florida 32811-7398


Home Phone 407-373-3799


So, then I logged out, I want to see just how big an idiot this guy has to be to use an e-mail address that is not his when he signs up. Started to create a new account. Look at the screen capture below, you have to input your e-mail address, then enter it again to confirm. This rules out a typo for this idiot.



Finally, I filed a complaint about the order with Papa Johns. Maybe I can get a free pizza or something. I also checked out what he ordered, he got a "White Pizza" (alfredo sauce) with Bacon. Sounds horrible, this must be my gay twin from Florida.

No comments: