Tuesday, October 21, 2008

10-21-2008 - I need a ride...

Ok, somehow I am still involved in the Bellevue High School FLBA. (Future Business Leaders of America)

Evidently I depend on other people for rides, as this e-mail indicates:

from Alex Mennella amennella14@comcast.net

Mikey,

I will be able to give you a ride I live in Spirit Lake, Iowa and your not that far out of the way. I'll pick you up tomorrow morning for thursdays meeting in Bellevue.

-Alex


So, I have to ask what kind of idiot spells Mikey M I C H A E L in their e-mail address? And what kind of brain damage does it take to keep giving it out as his own? And why do I know someone who uses such poor grammar? "your not that far out of the way." How about "you're" instead, Alex?

Future leader of what business?

No comments: