Wednesday, October 22, 2008

10-22-2008 - Please Stop

After I responded to the mail in the last post, with pretty much the text under their message, I sent one more message to FBLA. Seems I was getting some bouncebacks from their mailing list, including my bad address, they had a 19% error rate. I told them that this was impressive.

When I got up this morning, I had this message in my inbox, guess they finally got the point:

from Bellevue Fbla <bellevuefbla@yahoo.com>
date Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 11:16 PM
subject Please Stop

Michael,

This is Ben, the president of the BHS FBLA chapter. I would first like to appologize for accidently sending you e-mails that were clearly not meant for you. I misread what someone wrote on the information sheet that I passed around during the first meeting which caused me to end up sending you an e-mail instead of the person who wrote their name and e-mail on the sheet. I would also like to ask you to please stop sending unecessarily rude e-mails to either me, Mrs. Burnard (our teacher advisor), or anyone else in FBLA. You have made your point and I have fixed the problem, so now you should no longer be recieving anymore unwanted e-mails from me or anyone else in FBLA after this e-mail. Thank you very much for understanding.

Sincerely,
Ben

So, while I will cease mailing them, if they have really taken me off the list. However, I'm still concerned that our Future Business Leaders (of America) is being led by someone who spells Mikey M I C H A E L. Not good news for the future.

No comments: