Sunday, October 19, 2008

10-19-2008 - I didn't vote for you...

Got this in the mail. Anyone out there have any idea WTF "FBLA" might be? Females Brushing Lesbian Aerola? Fat Bald Ladies Attacking? I'm at a loss...

From: bellevuefbla@yahoo.com

Hello Everyone,

This is Ben Morgan, your FBLA president this year. I would like to first thank everyone who showed up to elections on Thursday. And with that here are you FBLA officers for this school year:

President: Ben Morgan

Vice President: Yun Chen

Secretary: Lanny Chung

Treasurer: Kate Kang

Parliamentarian: Nikolai Zapertov

Public Relations Officers: Dylan Hatch, Crystal Imankhan, David Lee

Once again, thanks to everyone who showed up. As for our next meeting, that is still to be determined. I will send out an e-mail as soon as we decide when our next meeting is going to be held.

2 comments:

brosazak said...

Are you in high school right now? I know exactly what this is.

Martin Michael Brennan, Jr. said...

I got out of High School in 1986, and my kids are currently too young to be in school.