Monday, July 5, 2010

7/5/10 - Tragedy!

Now I'm getting junk mail for these dummies. I cut out the main message, the real tragedy is people blindingly sending junk like this on the Internet. Messaged Richard Pearsall and told him to quit sending me this junk and to get a life (And if my name was Gay Bob, I think I would change that):

fromRichard Pearsall twoblockfox@gmail.com
toBrennan Mike, Cackener Bob cackenerr@glenhiland.com, Cowart Ronny cow38@yahoo.com, E John loucksj@glenhiland.com,
EE1 maxe1296@aol.com,
EKE1 KME319@aol.com,
Gay Bob gayr@glenhiland.com,
Hunt Glen moosedog2@verizon.net,
Murphy Jack M2murfs@yahoo.com,
Rieghtler Ken shangmem@cox.net,
Stortini Lou lstortini@cox.net,
Voll Gene vollzorn@yahoo.com,
Whitehead Harry hwwhitehead@gmail.com
dateMon, Jul 5, 2010 at 2:56 PM
subjectFwd: Fw: Fwd: The Tragedy Of Detroit...
mailed-bygmail.com
signed-bygmail.com
hide details Jul 5

People in the United States refuse to believe what is happening. It scares me! It should scare you too!
This is worth a read.
THE TRAGEDY OF DETROIT

No comments: