Tuesday, July 13, 2010

7/13/2010 - How do you say Craigslist in British?

This message coming to me is especially funny, because somewhere along the line the mail address got changed to mine when someone was replying to a message. Hey, I think I'll change that e-mail address, it looks wrong on the "Reply" line that auto pouplated:

from rramzan@gmail.com
reply-to rramzan@gmail.com
to
date Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 6:41 AM
subject Fw: folding table
mailed-by gmail.com
signed-by gmail.com
hide details 6:41 AM (4 hours ago)

Ok, see if there's any interest at £50. All that came out of the exchange with steph was a lot of back and forth arguing where we bought it from. (His memory still not his strong point). Although he thinks we bought it for around £100.

Many thanks,
Rehana

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

From: rramzan@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 08:27:02 +0000
To: Michael Brennan michael.w.brennan@gmail.com
ReplyTo: rramzan@gmail.com
Subject: Re: folding table

Hey mike,

I'm actually not sure how much we paid for it. So have sent a text to steph asking if he remembers.

If he doesn't get back to me then I'll give you a finger-in-the-air number.

Thanks muchly :)

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

From: Michael Brennan michael.w.brennan@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 08:22:18 +0100
To: Rehana Ramzan rramzan@gmail.com
Subject: folding table

Hi Rehana,

Just going to put the folding table up for sale. Any idea how much you want for it?

Also, received the £250 you transferred to my account. Thanks!

:)
--
Michael
Reply
Forward
Invite rramzan@gmail.com to chat

No comments: