Monday, July 19, 2010

7/19/2010 - A new car!

Looks like I went vehicle shopping over the weekend, I answered the survey, they didn't do very well:

July 19, 2010

Dear Michael,

We want to thank you for choosing Grapevine Ford to meet your vehicle needs with the purchase/lease of your 2010 FORD ESCAPE. We know you have many choices when it comes to purchasing/leasing a new vehicle.

We appreciate your business. The purpose of this letter is to give you an opportunity to grade us on your experience at our dealership. Please take a minute to complete this survey by clicking on the link below.

http://survey.dealersocket.com/dlrSurvey/ShowSurvey.aspx?a=920&b=1066649&c=6&d=1202641

This survey is confidential, and will be kept within the context of our dealership.

If you prefer to not receive emails from us, please click on the OPT OUT link at the bottom of this email. This survey is important to us and if there is any reason why you are not completely satisfied, please contact myself, or Jane Paradise and we will personally address all of your concerns.

Sincerely,

Chaz Gilmore
General Manager

In addition, I checked myself out, my name is Michael Brennan and my phone number is 817-808-0589:

No comments: