Wednesday, July 22, 2009

7/22/2009 - Confusion Ensues

Ok, I replied to my new Indian (dot, not feather) friend, inquiring as to why I was put on the list, and demanding to be removed at once. Got the response below, and they did not remove me from the list.

from Roshan Raman roshan.raman@gmail.com
reply-to raman@yahoogroups.com

to raman@yahoogroups.com raman@yahoogroups.com

cc rameshraman2001@yahoo.com rameshraman2001@yahoo.com

dateTue, Jul 21, 2009 at 11:43 PM
subject Re: [raman] today amavasai
mailing list raman.yahoogroups.com Filter messages from this mailing list
mailed-by returns.groups.yahoo.com
signed-by yahoogroups.com

hide details 11:43 PM (7 hours ago) Reply

Images are not displayed.

Display images below - Always display images from roshan.raman@gmail.com

Mike,

You're on this group because I added you. It has mom, dad and Anu on it, thought you were on it too but you weren't. That last email was from dad.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: