Tuesday, July 21, 2009

7/21/2009 - Indian Mailing List

Look, someone signed me up for an Indian (dot, not feather) mailing list. WTF? I don't care if this guy is going to India. Unless he is giving me part of the $2M he says he has to distribute to charity. I could use a donation like that about now.

from Ramesh Raman rameshraman2001@yahoo.com
reply-to raman@yahoogroups.com

to sheela/anu/rosh raman raman@yahoogroups.com

dateTue, Jul 21, 2009 at 7:09 PM
subject[raman] today amavasai
mailing list raman.yahoogroups.com Filter messages from this mailing list
mailed-by returns.groups.yahoo.com
signed-by yahoogroups.com

hide details 7:09 PM (3 hours ago) Reply

Images are not displayed.
Display images below - Always display images from rameshraman2001@yahoo.com

Folks,

Today July 21, 2009 around 10:34 I had a call from Delhi. I returned the call around 10:40 and conditionally accepted a position in HP with a final acceptance in the first week of September 2009. The assignment is a great challenge. Try developing 15,000 acres!

CU has been good but I have learned nothing over the year and half I have been here. In the next 6 months I will have completed all that I have to offer and structure the manner in which the $2M grant will be spent. So, in the first quarter of 2010 I will relocate.

Between now and the first quarter of 2010, I will complete the difficult task of obtaining State permits for the Berkeley Heights property. I may have time to execute the conditions of the permit. Options there after are to build and rent or sell. Unless I hear of any serious interest from any one of you, I will decide on whatevr suits me.

Please plan accordingly and let me know if you need anything done while I am here.

rr-


__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

No comments: