Tuesday, July 14, 2009

7/14/2009 - Someone Found A Hotel

One of my favorite kinds of messages in one where they don't provide a link to what they are referring to in the message. I think I found the hotel by searching Google. Overpriced, over fancy. How much time are you really going to spend in the hotel room, especially in a place like San Francisco? In fact, I was recently there, and stayed in a very nice Sheraton Hotel in the Fisherman's Warf district, it was great. I replied back to them, recommending this hotel.

Misdirected e-mail follows:

from Roshan Raman roshan.raman@gmail.com
to

dateTue, Jul 14, 2009 at 7:40 AM
subject Fwd: Hotel
mailed-by gmail.com
signed-by gmail.com

hide details 7:40 AM (1 hour ago) Reply

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Roshan Raman roshan.raman@gmail.com
Date: July 13, 2009 4:04:45 PM CDT
To: Michael Brennan mcbrennan@hotmail.com, Anu kinkiwink@yahoo.com
Subject: Hotel

Found campton place taj hotel supposed to have been named one of the best places to stay in the world. Rooms start at 140 a night and on hotels.com it's ranked up there with the st Regis and four seasons. Clifton is the other choice at 179 a night, or the Hilton for 99 a night, all by union square.

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

Skeptical Optimist said...

Yes it was me. I sent you that email by mistake, apologies. I meant to send it to a different Michael Brennan and mistyped the email address. Nevertheless, I'm glad you were able to have some adolescent amusement with it. The occasion was my first trip with my girlfriend, now fiancee, and was worth every penny I spent on it. I would appreciate you removing this post, as I'm sure you've got better things to do than to make a mockery of unintentional errors. Thanks.

Martin Michael Brennan, Jr. said...

Actually, if you've read more than one post on this blog, it should be abundently clear that I have nothing better to do with my time than make a mockery of errors. In fact, that is really the whole purpose of the blog.

Thanks for playing, and good luck with that whole marriage thing.