Thursday, July 2, 2009

7/2/2009 - 20 Year Reunion

Dummy in Ohio at it again. I'm not him, and I'm way past any 20 year reunions! Oh, and I love the segway to selling me insurance. That is a great way to greet an old friend!

____________________

from Monte, Cassondra T
to
date Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 10:36 AM
subject CasSondra Shaffer-Monte class of 89
mailed-by amfam.com

hide details 10:36 AM (38 minutes ago) Reply

Hello Michael,

Can you believe it has been 20 years since we graduated...I don't feel like an old lady (ha-ha).

Sure you may have my email address, I also confirmed you as a friend on Facebook.
cmonte@amfam.com this is my work email but is the best way to reach me. I rarely check my personal email.

Oh, and while I have your attention...who do you have your insurance with?......I am always a business women....ha-ha.
May I quote you on your home, auto, business or life insurance? It is free with no-obligation.

CasSondra "Cass" Monte
The CasSondra Monte Agency

7200 Center Street Suite #105
The Polo Building
Mentor, Ohio 44060
office: 440-255-0406
fax: 440-255-0436

Email: cmonte@amfam.com
Website: www.cassmonte.com

"How about an insurance company that provides you with peace of mind and not just a piece of paper?"

If you do not want to receive future unsolicited commercial email advertisements or promotions from American Family Insurance you may opt-out by clicking here
Note: After opting-out, you may receive emails that you have specifically requested from American Family. If you are a current American Family customer, you may still receive transactional emails regarding your existing policies or accounts with American Family. American Family Mutual Insurance Company and its affiliates utilize the PossibleNow DNESolution to administer this email opt-out process.

No comments: