Thursday, October 11, 2012

10/11/12 - No swimming in Canada for me...

From: Michael Brennan
Date: Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 1:21 PM
Subject: Re: date of birth please
To: Margaret Lizzotti mlizzotti@brocku.ca
Hi Margie,
As I said before, I'm not fond enough of swimming to visit Canada for a class. But, just for fun, I mapped out the drive from where I live to where you live. It is only about 1500 miles each way, or 3000 miles round trip.
Looks like a 27 hour drive each way. How long is the class? Mabye I can free up 3 days a week and go swimming if you'll pick up the gas money. At $5 a gallon, I predict it will only cost about $535 each week to attend.
-Michael Brennan
On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 12:33 PM, Margaret Lizzotti <mlizzotti@brocku.ca> wrote:
Hi Michael,
I am currently wrapping up the Masters registration with Masters Swimming Ontario. I won’t be able to register you without a date of birth. You will not be able to participate in any meets unless I have you registered so you can receive your MSO registration number.
Please let me know so I may complete this
Thanks a bunch!
Margie Lizzotti
Recreation Services Aquatics
Brock University
500 Glenridge Ave.
St. Catharines, On. L2S 3A1

No comments: