Wednesday, June 6, 2012

6/6/2012 - I'm accused of all kinds of things.

Evidently I didn't enter some stuff into a database.  I couldn't shed more light on this issue if I was standing on the sun...

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 5:54 AM, Richard Ward <richard.ward@hcrplc.com> wrote:

Hi Mike, can you shed any light! Cheers Rich

Richard Ward
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:
From: peter <peter@tabs.im>
Date: 6 June 2012 11:51:44 GMT+01:00
To: "'Matt.Pitt@climatehumancapital.com'" <Matt.Pitt@climatehumancapital.com>, "'richard.ward@shortmservices.co.uk'" <richard.ward@shortmservices.co.uk>
Subject: Re: terms STX Services
Hi Matt

Let's discuss with Rich before you go back to client

From: Matt Pitt [mailto:Matt.Pitt@climatehumancapital.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 11:49 AM
To: peter
Subject: RE: terms STX Services
I think so.
Incredibly, nothing seems to have been saved regarding our terms of business with STX. I will ask them whether they can send me a copy of the relevant documentation.
M.
From: peter [mailto:peter@tabs.im]
Sent: 06 June 2012 09:44
To: Matt Pitt
Cc: Richard Ward
Subject: RE: terms STX Services
Thanks Matt
Are they saying we need to credit against both invoices. Do we have no signed terms with STX to see that what they are saying is correct.
Peter
From: Matt Pitt [mailto:Matt.Pitt@climatehumancapital.com]
Sent: 06 June 2012 09:26
To: peter
Subject: FW: terms STX Services
Hi Peter
It seems we charged STX too much for Marco Aleni. Sorry about this, but I was never left any instructions as to what percentage we deal at with STX and Mike never recorded anything on the database. I assumed it was 25% as it is with all our other clients. Do you want me to raise another invoice or can you amend the original?
M.
From: Weerd, Mathijs van[mailto:Mathijs.vanWeerd@stxservices.com]
Sent: 04 June 2012 08:15
To: Matt Pitt
Cc: Bölger, Bouwe; Groot, Ylvo de
Subject: FW: terms STX Services
Hi Matt,
How was your weekend?
I would like to follow up on the mail I sent you last week. Below I have attached an email with confirmation of the agreement on the fee, which is 20% of the annual salary.
We have also checked the invoice for placement of Paul van der Plas, invoice 00000251 of 15 May 2012. It seems that the same calculation method has been used. According to our calculation, the amount should be € 11,700 (€ 4,500 x 13 = 58,500. 20% = 11,700) instead of € 13,500.
No rush, but I sent this email to complement my previous email.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Mathijs
Mathijs van Weerd
Back Office
STX Services BV__________________________________________

T: +31 20 7188 967
F: +31 20 535 7799
E:
Mathijs.vanWeerd@stxservices.com
W:www.stxservices.com
Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.


From: Groot, Ylvo de
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 8:59 AM
To: Weerd, Mathijs van
Subject: FW: terms


From: Groot, Ylvo de
Sent: dinsdag 10 mei 2011 11:11
To: 'Ed Hugo'
Subject: RE: terms
Hi Ed,
Thanks for this. I will let you know about the three.
Best regards,
STX Services
Ylvo deGroot
Finance Director
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary


From: Ed Hugo [mailto:Ed.Hugo@climatehumancapital.com]
Sent: dinsdag 10 mei 2011 11:08
To: Groot, Ylvo de
Subject: terms
Hi Ylvo,
I have just spoken to my CEO and he has agreed that for all future hires we will work at 20% of first year salary, split into two tranches as usual. I hope this suits.
Let me know about Thomas, Thomas and Duncan. I’m assuming it’s a no for all but would like to officially get back to them asap.
Regards,
Ed
Ed Hugo
Head of Analysis

Climate Human Capital
104A, Park Street, Mayfair, London W1K 6NG
www.climatehumancapital.com
Yahoo ID: ed_hugo
Skype: ed.hugo_chc

ed@climatehumancapital.com
You may view all of Climate Human Capital’s research on our website, including our latest Greenhouse Gas weekly newsletter which details significant people moves in the climate change space and provides a selection of the most interesting market news: http://www.climatehumancapital.com/media/

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. We do not warrant that this email or any attachments are virus free and do not accept responsibility for loss or damage resulting from virus infection.

Please consider the environment - only print this email if absolutely necessary
^
Matthew Pitt
MD, Head of Research & Execution
O: +44 (0) 207 1860450
DD: +44 (0) 207 1860453
M: +44 (0) 776 457 9938


Image removed by sender. chcbanner.png


HCR PLC Group of Companies
CHC LTD www.climatehumancapital.com
BerkeleyFrost LTD www.berkeleyfrost.com
Joint Ventures
Executiva LTD www.executivea-ltd.com

Image removed by sender. bi.png
Clients please note: an interview or appointment of a candidate introduced by Climate Human Capital ltd is deemed as acceptance of our terms of business which you can view at:www.climatehumancapital.com/termsofbusiness.pdf
This communication may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged; it is for the exclusive use of the addressee. If you have received this communication in error, please delete and contact the sender immediately. Whilst we have taken precautions to prevent transmission of viruses, we are not responsible for any damage caused. This communication is provided for information purposes only and only forms part of a contract or agreement where stated or when submitting candidates where our standard introductory Terms of Business Apply. Climate Human Capital Ltd act as consultants for many businesses and individuals and the views expressed in this communication are not necessarily those held by Climate Human Capital ltd.

Climate Human Capital ltd is registered in the United Kingdom and is part of the Human Capital Resources Group PLC. Head Office 12th Floor Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London EC2 2EW.
^

6 comments:

marcelgalema said...

Please contact me about this topic to avoid further confusion.

marcelgalema said...

Please contact me about this topic to resolve it.

Martin Michael Brennan, Jr. said...

Really? You're too lazy to contact me about this issue yourself? Can't find my e-mail address? I won't be getting in touch with anyone on this, I'm not confused about this matter.

marcelgalema said...

Hello Martin,

I am the it manager of STX Services. Some of the persons in the email are working for my company. I don't know who made the mistake to use your email address and I can't find your email address in the posting itself (obviously). I also don't have emails with your email address.

I feel really sorry for the inconvenience this caused for you, but you hardly blame me for that.

I would like to ask you to remove the post and accept our sincerest apologies.

This email is sent from my personal Google account as that one was required for submitting a comment on your site. My work email address is marcel.galema[at]stxservices.com, so you can contact me on that address as well.

Best regards,
Marcel Galema
IT Manager STX Services

marcelgalema said...

Hey Martin,

So far I didn't receive any answer from you on this topic, did I miss something?

Regards,
Marcel

Martin Michael Brennan, Jr. said...

Thought it was pretty evident I'm leaving the post up as it stands.