Monday, June 18, 2012

6/18/2012 - It is party time!

Even though I told her a couple of days before I don't know who she is, I still got invited to her party! WOOT! Gonna go have some fun at this party!



From: coronahats@comcast.net coronahats@comcast.net
Date: Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 8:17 PM
Subject: Party at my house
To: bethr@efn.org, betsonthepath@gmail.com, chanahhall@yahoo.com, glendajking@gmail.com, kaseja.wilder@gmail.com, linneysell@gmail.com, r_hinson05@yahoo.com, shanti@shantishivani.com, sfarmgirl@gmail.com, valeriekeartes@sbcglobal.net, whiteduncan21@yahoo.com, @gmail.com

Hey Team!

I am having a little cookout/campfire/music party on Saturday evening, June 23, at 80 Crocker Lane. Just go north on Chambers, it will turn into River Road after the Chambers Overpass. Crocker Lane is the third left on River Road, my house is the fourth one on the left. Look for the garden with all the flowers!

I will provide some food and non-alcoholic punch. Bring any musical instruments you can round up. Bring a pot luck dish if you want, or just bring yourself and anyone else you want to bring.   Party hats will of course be provided. I realize this is a very busy time for everyone, but if you can come it would make my day!

Corona

No comments: