Saturday, August 28, 2010

8/28/2010 - I'm gonna get cultured!

Looks like I've joined up at the Music Center Of The Northwest!

____________________________________
from Michael Alstad malstad@mcnw.org
to @gmail.com

date Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 1:11 PM
subject We are online!

hide details 1:11 PM (3 hours ago)

Hello Mike

We finally are able to put our online registration up. I am sure that while we have tried to anticipate potential problems there will still be issues to deal with. Please call us so we can help sort these issues out and help the system work better. Once you have logged in you will have access to all details of your account as well as registration options. Because of the complexity of music lesson scheduling, private instruction must still be completed through the office. To get started you will need your login JB3L4PM8 and password 2D1314E060A9C793DE0. I look forward to hearing about your experience.

Michael

Music Center of the Northwest
901 North 96th Street
Seattle, WA, US
98103
____________________________________

So, I logged into my new account, eager to find out about myself...



Here is my address.



Here is my phone number and e-mail address, notice that I entered the wrong e-mail address, not once, but twice. I'm just that kind of special dumb.

I changed the password and e-mail address. Hope I have a nice day.

No comments: