Wednesday, August 11, 2010

8/11/2010 - Yet another car I don't own...

I've called LaFontaine Buick, I've e-mailed them, they won't remove me from their mail list for a car I don't own, so every time they contact me now, I'm scheduling a service appointment. I won't ever show up, and any time I get a survey like the one below, they will get really bad ratings on their service:

Survey for GM Service Appointment
Inbox

Research@hpolsurveys.com to me

show details 12:10 PM (35 minutes ago)
Hello! Thank you for setting a service appointment online
with LAFONTAINE CAD BU GMC INC. on August 09.

It is our objective to provide you with an efficient and timely
service appointment experience. Please click on the
link below to help us understand your experience with
the above dealer, and if this process has met your needs.

Average Survey Length: 4 minutes

Sweepstakes: When you complete this survey, you will be given the
opportunity to enter into our sweepstakes for one $10,000 prize.

To participate, please proceed to:
https://surveys.pollg.com/wix/p3171463.aspx?r=114730&s=TTRYFIWF

*************************************************

Why did I get this email?
Your email address was provided to us by GM
for the sole purpose of this study.

How do I know if I'm eligible for your sweepstakes?
To review the HIstakes rules, eligibility requirements
and alternate methods of entry into HIstakes, please
go to: View our HIstakes rules at: http://www.pollg.com/g/HIstakes.htm

Where can I go to see who has won previous sweepstakes drawings?
To view a list of previous sweepstakes winners, go to:
http://www.harrispollonline.com/sweeps.asp

How can I unsubscribe?
If you prefer not to receive any more emails regarding
this study, please send an email to: J38453_unsubscribe@harrisinteractive.net
and write "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.

Comments or Concerns?
Contact Rose Walker or John Milton at the SurveyHelp Desk:
https://surveyhelp.hpolsurveys.com/support/?u=1JZIK0ZJ8E&hl=ENU&c=en-US&sc=j38453a&ss=998&ls=Inv
Or write to: Harris Interactive, attn: Rose Walker, 60 Corporate
Woods, Rochester, NY 14623-1457.

This email was intended for
(jb J38453a E M0,34,35 L)

No comments: