Friday, September 28, 2012

9/28/2012 - What I require.

I'm in a mood to stir up some trouble today...

From: Hagen, Cecilia G  HagenCG@state.gov 
Date: Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 6:53 AM
Subject: Annuity Statement Request
To: martin.brennan@

Good Morning Mr. Brennan,

Our office has received a few request from you recently for annuity statements; on September 20 and again September 27. We’ve mailed statements and an annuity verification letter. In our effort to provide you with exactly what you’re requiring, can you please call or email back with your specific needs.

Respectfully,

Cecilia G. Hagen
Program Analyst
U.S. Department of State
Charleston Financial Service Center
Retirement Account Division

-- So I replied --

Cecilia:

What I require:

1. $1M, U.S. Currency, in unmarked, non-sequentially serial numbered small bills.
2. A full, untapped barrel of Jack Daniels Old No. 7 Whiskey.
3. A private jet to take me, my money and whiskey to the Cayman Islands.

I require all of this by 4 PM today, or the kittens below sleep with the fishes tonight.

-Martin Brennan



Oh, you should really check out this website too:

No comments: