Wednesday, April 18, 2012

4/18/2012 - Chris Gerty wants my help on a project.

Only problem is, I dont' know, or care for any Chris Gerty. Odd spreadsheet, check the link.

from: Chris Gerty (Google Docs) gerty33@gmail.com

to: @gmail.com

cc:
lots of Chris Gerty's friends

date: Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 11:22 PM

subject: #SpaceApps Video Closed Captioning (michael.brennan@gmail.com)

mailed-by: doclist.bounces.google.com

signed-by: gmail.com

I've shared #SpaceApps Video Closed Captioning

Message from gerty33@gmail.com:Guys, if you want to add any translations that I don't already have, but them in this file at the bottom of what's already there. Don't worry about formatting, you'll see what I'm trying to do with all of them (with a TOC and then inserting timestamps). This might just be an easier way to get a uick translation done if you find someone who knows the language.

Also, the way I'm doing the ones I don't have, is that I'll do a Google Translate of the text, and then make it red. If you have someone who is bilingual in English and that language that you can pull aside, it might be a simple 20 min task to check the Google version. If you do, just make it green. I'll do the same if I get an email with the proper translation.

Share this file at will - no worries about people seeing it early at all!
-g

Click to open: #SpaceApps Video Closed Captioning

Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.

2 comments:

Gerty said...

If you would, please remove the personal email addresses of my colleagues from your blog post. Mistyping your email instead of the intended recipient was my mistake, not theirs.
Thank you.
-Chris

Martin Michael Brennan, Jr. said...

Your friends have been removed.