Thursday, April 8, 2010

4/8/2010 - Really, I'm not getting any smarter.

Ok, after the earlier experience with XOOM.COM earlier today, I got the following message:

from Michael Brennan adrianabrennan@gmail.com
to @gmail.com (Yes, this is you.) Learn more

date Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 5:48 PM

subject Brennan family form brasil
mailed-bygmail.com
signed-bygmail.com

hide details 5:48 PM (2 hours ago)

Hi, I am sorry, when I went to open up a xoom account I accidentally put the wrong ending on my email which ended up probably sending you a request to verify and login. I am sorry about that and hope I didn´t cause any problem. I wrote and email to xoom and called them up letting them know what happened.
I and my family minister here in brasil as missionaries and was trying to do some necessary transactions on-line.

Michael J. Brennan

So, I'm trying to figure out what to make of this, the guy does this quite frequently. Then, less than an hour later, I get the following e-mail message:

from Michael Brennan manchioneel@gmail.com
to @gmail.com (Yes, this is you.) Learn more

dateThu, Apr 8, 2010 at 6:43 PM
subjecttest msg sent thursday 4/8 8pm second message sent
mailed-bygmail.com
signed-bygmail.com

hide details 6:43 PM (1 hour ago)

This message was sent second from my manchioneel account to my michaelbrennan93 account

Really, if you can't type your own e-mail address, and keep typing mine instead, I'm not sure there is any help for you moving forward.

No comments: