Wednesday, March 31, 2010

3/31/2010 - Adam was always such a momma's boy.

Now he is not going to be making the trip!

from Adam Ó Maoldomhnaigh adam@globalreach.ie
to @gmail.com
Derry Cosgrave derrycosgrave@gmail.com

date Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 1:45 AM

subject RE: Passport Info
hide details 1:45 AM (8 hours ago)

Hi Lads,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you but yesterday was Super Tuesday for Irish Banks so I was up the walls in work.

I have some bad news I am afraid though. My mother has organised a family gig over the weekend which I am going to have to attend.

She was sick recently and wants everyone in the family to be there.

Apologies for letting all the lads down, it is not meant but the mother is pulling the sympathy strings.

Let me know how much I owe and I will cover my cost.

Cheers
Adam

No comments: