Friday, January 23, 2009

1-22-2209 - Who is Frank Brennan?

Ok, I started getting e-mails from a Frank Brennan late last year. I thought they were from my cousin that lives in Costa Rica. But this morning, I started checking them out. Not my cousin, in fact, I have no idea who this person is at all. But the cool part is that they are sending me very raunchy jokes, and pictures of children. Nice combination. Check this out...

Here is the first joke he sent me 12-18-2008:

Frank & Val Brennan

Ph. 03 52821439

Mob. 0418 340 492

A very pretty young speech therapist was getting nowhere with her
Stammerers Action group. She had tried every technique in the book without
the slightest success.

Finally, thoroughly exasperated, she said 'If any of you can tell
me the name of the town where you were born, without stuttering, I will
have wild and passionate sex with you until your muscles ache and your eyes
water.

So, who wants to go first?'

The Englishman piped up. 'B-b-b-b-b-b-b-irmingham', he said.

'That's no use, Trevor' said the speech therapist, 'Who's next ?'

The Scotsman raised his hand and blurted out 'P-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-aisley'.

'That's no better. There'll be no sex for you, I'm afraid, Hamish.

How about you, Paddy ?'

The Irishman took a deep breath and eventually blurted out ' London '.

'Brilliant, Paddy' said the speech therapist and immediately set about
living up to her promise.

After 15 minutes of exceptionally steamy sex, the couple paused for
breath and Paddy said .....................'-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-erry'

They have been sending me a variety of crap and links like the above joke, then a picture of a little girl, saying she was good at Christmas:



Very strange indeed.

No comments: