Wednesday, September 14, 2011

9/14/2011 - Sounds like Farts to me

Didn't even know there was such a job as "Wind Analyst":

Elizabeth Coleman elizabeth.coleman@sserenewables.com

9/14/11

to me

Hello Michael,

My name is Liz Coleman and I am the team leader for the Resource Assessment team in Ireland.

Thank you for your application for the wind analyst position.

I would like to have a chat with you about your interest in the role and your current expereience.

I realise that your currently living the Montana so I was wondering if you could let me know when would be the most convienent time for me to call you and what phone number you can be reached on.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Liz.

Elizabeth Coleman
Resource Assessment Team Leader - ROI/NI Onshore

SSE Renewables
Phone + 353 1 655 6567
Mobile + 353 87 121 3081
elizabeth.coleman@sserenewables.com

Please consider the environment before printing this email

No comments: