Monday, July 11, 2011

7/11/2011 - Pussy

Looks like at least one of me is getting some!

from Leanne Nicholson leannenicholson@gmail.com

to: martin.brennan [at] gmail.com

date Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 4:40 AM

subject

Marbles and Scrabble

mailed-by

gmail.com

signed-by

gmail.com

hide details Jul 11

Hi Martin

I hope you are well and that Marbles and Scrabble have settled in to their new home. I hope your son likes them!

I've notified my vets, Companion Care, Derby, that I've rehomed Marbles and Scrabble. They've have made a note on their records to say its ok for your vets to contact them to transfer their history over to your vets. Then you will have the full details of Marbles' recent operation. Companion Care's number is 01332 206378.

I've also cancelled my pet insurance with Pet Plan. They have been good if you wanted to reinsure Marbles and Scrabble with them under your name, unless you already have insurance elsewhere. When Marbles had her operation it cost over £400 but I just paid the £55 insurance excess and Pet Plan only took a couple of weeks to process the claim. Please let me know if you need any more info from me.

I'm sure Marbles and Scrabble will be well loved and have a happy life with you and your family, and I'm so grateful for that, but if for any reason it doesn't work out and you no longer want them please let me know.

Thank you

Leanne

No comments: