Wednesday, May 26, 2010

5/26/2010 - If Tara was really psychic...

She would know I was not the person she intended to send this e-mail to in the first place...

from Tara tara@tara-medium.com
to @gmail.com
date Wed, May 26, 2010 at 2:45 AM

subject Dear michael, you can count on my help...

mailed-by tara-medium.com

hide details 2:45 AM (7 hours ago)

Dear michael,

To start with I want to thank you for your confidence. As promised, I will prepare your Confidential Free and Urgent Reading. I agree to send you this In-Depth Study completely Free, within 48 hours at the latest. You can count on my help, michael.

I send you my best wishes and full support. Your devoted friend.

Tara
Visionary Medium

Insert my email address in your address book so that you are sure to receive my messages.

No comments: