Wednesday, February 17, 2010

2/17/2010 - I might be gay...

Ok,this comes from "Susan Campbell", but is signed "love and XXXX Harry", so I'm not sure, but I might be gay and getting kisses from Harry. Who knows.

Also, if I lived some place where I didn't see the sun for a month, I think I would move:

from susan campbell susan.campbell21@btinternet.com
to @gmail.com (Yes, this is you.) Learn more
date Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 1:21 PM
subject hi
signed-by btinternet.com
hide details 1:21 PM (13 minutes ago)

hello Michael...Noelene, greetings from very sunny but freezing Scotland...I don't mind because I have not seen the sun for over a month. not back at the coal face but rather the wood face...six door frames to strip plus skirting boards and rail bannisters etc etc...! ! !..hopefully will be completely by next christmas...one never knows .

spoke to Diana and Keith...they enjoyed their stay in spite of the weather and I will be visiting them on my return to London..sorry it has been so cold for you both plus being inundated with pesky visitors..give them all our best.plus gros XXX for the ladies..

concert tomorrow with our piano pupil friend..Veronique.. she is from the town of Metz in Lorraine..but has been living in Scotland for the last 22 years teaching ..what else..but French.

Saturday another concert with a neighbour Helen...so quite a social life in our little village.

well ...all for now ..till the next time...love and XXXX Harry

No comments: