Friday, January 8, 2010

1/8/2010 - You say it's your birthday!

This sounds like a lot of fun, too bad it is about a 20 hour plane ride from where I live.

from Benjamin Roberts b.roberts@abbeylegal.com
to

date Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 8:40 AM
subject Birthday drinks Thu 14 Jan from 6:30pm Cask & Glass Victoria

mailed-by abbeylegal.com

hide details 8:40 AM (31 minutes ago)

Hi All,

I realise it’s short notice. I also realise that strictly my birthday is the Friday, but I need to get to bed early that night.

But if anyone’s free it would be v nice to see you at to celebrate the last few hours of my twenties.

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/11/1155/Cask_and_Glass/Victoria

Let me know.

Thanks

Ben

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this email in error please notify our IT helpdesk on 0870 241 2670 and then delete the message. Email from abbeylegal.com may not represent official policy of Abbey Legal Protection. See disclaimer for details.

Abbey Legal Services is a trading division of Abbey Protection Group Limited. Registered in England & Wales. No. 4959808 - Minories House, 2 - 5 Minories, London, EC3N 1BJ

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by NetIQ MailMarshal

No comments: