Monday, November 9, 2009

11/9/2009 - Buy My House, Please!

Ok, someone used a variant of my e-mail address to open up an account to list their house. Stoopid. At least the welcome message has the password, so I can have a little fun with this one. Oh, and as this is a notification for MY account, I logged in and changed the password to something I could remember:

from wallington@cubittandwest.co.uk
to @googlemail.com (Yes, this is you.) Learn more

date Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 11:00 PM
subjectYour new account details with Cubitt & West

hide details Nov 7 (1 day ago)




Dear Mr & Mrs Brennan
Thank you for choosing Cubitt & West to market your home. To enable you to keep track of your home move, I am pleased to provide you with your own unique password into the "My Account" area on our website, where you can view all activities carried out on your behalf. In order for you to access this section of the website, an account has been created for you.
Simply visit our website at:-
www.cubittandwest.co.uk and input the following Email address and Password
Email Address - michaelbrennan@googlemail.com
Password - yellow2
Your initial password is yellow2 which you will need to enter into this field on your first visit to My Account. You can then change your password to one of your choosing, which gives you the opportunity to select a password you can easily remember. If at anytime you forget your password then please follow the instructions on screen and we will remind you of your password by sending you an e-mail.
My Account has been designed to be simple to use but if you have any problems either logging into this section, or simply need a bit more help using this feature then please do not hesitate to call or visit our branch where my colleagues will be happy to assist you.



Rebecca Jennings, Branch Manager
Wallington

© Arun Estates

No comments: