Wednesday, August 5, 2009

8/3/2009 - Guess Aaron's not getting paid!

I LOVE THIS MESSAGE!

"please let me know if you didn’t receive."

WTF - "Hey, Rosan, I didn't get your message..."

Idiotic message follows:

from Rosan Lambert Rosan@tantowel.com
to
cc aarontlambert@gmail.com aarontlambert@gmail.com

date Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 5:41 PM
subject Aaron's Time Sheets
mailed-by tantowel.com

hide details Aug 3 (1 day ago) Reply

Hello,

Here are Aaron’s Time Sheets. There are 4 of them, please let me know if you didn’t receive.

Thank you!

Rosan Lambert Assistant to Shipping & Receiving Manager TanTowel rosan@tantowel.com www.tantowel.com 2665 W. Cheyenne Ave North Las Vegas, NV 89032 Tel (702) 360-4879 Fax (702) 360-0772 Skype: rosanl1

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I take it you have never made mistakes. If this email went to the correct person then OBVIOUSLY it would have made sense to them...right?!? They would've known what I was talking about a fax that I had just sent. But instead of being a 41 year old adult and emailing me back that I did send it to the wrong person, you had to post my email along with ALL my information on the internet. Just a little FYI, I was given YOUR email address by my husband who wrote it down wrong. I'm not perfect. But I just want to THANK YOU for making me look like an idiot, even tho anyone who reads this isn't aware of the whole situation. And THANK YOU for posting all my information along with my company information all over the place. I really appreciate it. I wonder what it would be like to be like you and other people who bad mouth me, to not EVER have to make a mistake or to EVER do something wrong. Life obviously must suck for you and your followers if you have nothing better to do than be on this website.

Again Thank you and with Best Regards,

Rosan Lambert the person you made to be imperfect!

Martin Michael Brennan, Jr. said...

As much as I would like to take credit for making Rosan imperfect, I'll have to give credit for that to the Universe.

As far as exposing information, all your company information is freely available on the web:

http://www.tantowel.com/customerservice.aspx

I'm relatively certain that the fact you work there is no big secret either.

A few quick rules for e-mail:

1. Proof read it. Asking someone to contact you if they do not get the message is not going to work at least 99% of the time in e-mail.

2. E-mail addresses should be treated like phone numbers, read them back to the other person.

3. If you send it, make sure it isn't something you don't want the whole world to see, once you hit send, e-mail is one of the easiest hijacked forms of communication in existence.