Saturday, June 20, 2009

6/20/2009 - Third time she has done this.

This is now the THIRD time that Mary Allice Brennan has started e-mailing me, thinking we know each other. Next, she will begin to send me e-mail about what the Catholic Church hates, including things like Yoga. Then she will start sending me political stuff on top of the religious. I replied, and made it pretty clear I don't want to hear from her ever again, lets see what happens.

E-mail follows:

from mary brennan faustinamaria2006@yahoo.com

dateSat, Jun 20, 2009 at 10:53 AM
subject Yahoo! Address Book - faustinamaria2006

Hi brothers,

Can you send me any information you have on Michael Hardy and his family, Wife two children, Mickie and Maureen, also can some one tell me what has happen to Peggy Brennan I have forgotten her Marriage name>

Thank You,
Mary Alice

PS: It would be nice if you both would keep in touch.

No comments: