Tuesday, March 17, 2009

3-17-2009 - My phone went to China.

- Ok, I got a bunch of e-mails today from Philip Mc Gowan that said:

Kind regards


Phil Mc Gowan

Mob:086 2560434

- Each one had a picture attached, they are below. So, I replied to the messages:

Ok, I give up, why are you sending me pictures of old ladies, cement mixers and bad landscape?

- Phillip replied:

Apart from the old lady that's what's waiting for you in Duquesa

- So I replied:

Where is Duquesa?

He asked:

Are you getting these mails ok your phone in China?

- And I replied:

I had no idea my phone went to China.

- So far, no reply to this, but here is what I know. I don't know where Duquesa is located, but there is an awful garden there awaiting me. However my cell phone is now in China, making it difficult to contact anyone.

Here are the photos...













No comments: