Tuesday, September 9, 2008

9-9-08 - I can't get a job.

Here is a rejection letter that came to me today. I'm so sad I didn't get a job that is a 1240 mile commute each way back and forth. And I have finally confirmed the idiot in Ohio is handing out MY e-mail address as his own.

Here goes:

Ronald A. Fresco

614-232-2424

rfresco@reminger.com

September 4, 2008?

Mr. Michael D. Brennan
2889 Neil Avenue #412D
Columbus, Ohio? 43202
@gmail.com?

Dear Michael:?

??????Thanks for taking the time to chat with me the other day about our opportunities in Columbus.? As I explained, we are simply not in a position right now to add someone with your level of experience.? We do see file counts nicely increasing and I wouldn?t be a bit surprised if in six months we will have that need.? As we agreed, please feel free to give me a call in about six months and at that time I can take stock of where we are and figure out if you and I should take this inquiry to the next step.?

??????I wish you and your wife the best of luck in your relocation to Columbus and if in the interim I can offer any assistance, simply let me know.?

Very truly yours,?

REMINGER CO., L.P.A.?
Ronald A. Fresco /s/
Ronald A. Fresco?

RAF/mdf

cc:?Adam Fried?



And it came attached to the following e-mail:

Please see attached

Marjorie A. Filichia
Secretary to Ronald A. Fresco
Reminger Co., L.P.A.
65 East State Street, 4th Floor
Columbus, Ohio 43215
614-228-1311
614-232-2410 (fax)
Email - MFilichia@Reminger.com
www.reminger.com


This is a privileged and confidential communication. If you are not the intended recipient, you must: (1) Notify the sender of the error; (2) Destroy this communication entirely, including deletion of all associated attachment files from all individual and network storage devices; and (3) Refrain from copying or disseminating this communication by any means.

No comments: